(D) Rajgir (Rajgriha)
2. The great ‘silk route’ of India was started by-
(D) Pushymitra shunga
3. Who among the following participated in the revolt of 1857?
(A) Sahadat Khan
(B) Ram Prasad Bismil
(C) Bhagat singh
(D) Batukeshwar Dutt
4. The Gupta ruler who had been titled as ‘Kaviraj’ was –
(B) Chandragupta II
5. Who was the editor of ‘Samwad Kaumudi’
(A) Raja rammohan Roy
(B) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
(C) Rabindranath Tagore
(D) Bankim Chandra Chatterji
6. Which of the following magazine had beam published by Mahatma Gandhi in South Africa?
(B) Indian Opinion
(D) African news
7. ‘Lucknow pact’ was signed between Congress and the Muslim league by the effort of-
(A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(B) Sarojini Naidu
(C) Mahatma Gandhi
(D) Annie Besant
8. From which veda classical music has been taken?
(A) Rig veda
(D) Atharva Veda
9. Whose disciple was Sheikh Nizamuddin Auliya?
(A) Sheikh Salim Chisti
(B) Jamaluddin Suleman
(C) Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti
(D) Baba Farid
10. Who gave the slogan Jai-Hind?
(A) Subhash Chandra Bose
(B) Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
11. In which language ‘Maratha’ newspaper was published by Bal Gagadhar Tilak?
12. Who rebuilt the top storey of Qutub Minar after it was destroyed by lightning?
(B) Qutubuddin Aibak
(C) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
(D) Firoz Shah Tughlaq
13. Who was the commander of the army of Mahrana pratap in the battle of Haldighati ?
(A) Man Singh
(B) Sawai Singh
(C) Rana Chundawat
(D) Hakim Khan Sur
14. Which of the following dynasties was ruling over North India at the time of Alexaner’s invasion?
15. To which religion Sanchi Stupa is related?
1. (D) The first Buddhist council was organized at Rajgir (Rajgriha).2. (A) The great ‘silk route’ of India was started by Kanishka.
3. (A) Sahadat Khan participated in the revolt of 1857.4. (C) Gupta ruler who had been titled as ‘Kaviraj’ was Samudragupta.
5. (A) Raja rammohan Roy was the editor of ‘Samwad Kaumudi’.6. (B) The magazine published by Mahatma Gandhi in South Africa was ‘Indian Opinion’.
7. (C) ‘Lucknow pact’ was signed between congress and the Muslim league by the effort of Mahatma Gandhi.
8. (B) classical music has been taken from Samveda.
9. (D) Sheikh Nizamuddin Auliya was the disciple of Baba Farid.
10. (A) Subhash Chandra Bose gave the slogan Jai-Hind.
11. (C) ‘Maratha’ newspaper was published by Bal Gagadhar Tilak in English language.12. (D) Firoz Shah Tughlaq rebuilt the top storey of Qutub Minar after it was destroyed by lightning.
13. (D) Hakim Khan Sur was the commander of the army of Mahrana pratap in the battle of Haldighati.
14. (A) Nanda dynasty was ruling over North India at the time of Alexaner’s invasion.
15. (C) Sanchi Stupa is related to Boudh religion.
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here