1. How many spokes are there in our National Emblem ‘Ashoka Chakra’?
2. Which of the following is a famous Assamese festival?
c) Rongali Bihu
3. Rajasthani and Pahari Schools were famous for
4. The headquarters of the Sahitya Akademi is at
c) New Delhi
5. Sangeet Natak Akademi was set up by the Government of India in
6. Which of the following dances is a solo dance?
b) Ottan Thullal
7. Which of the following musical instruments is said to have been invented by Amir Khusro?
8. Who composed the famous song ‘Sare Jahan Se Achha’?
a) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
c) Mohammad Iqbal
d) Rabindra Nath Tagore
9. Which city’s name means ‘The Town of Boiled Beans’?
10. ‘Peace on Earth’ is the message of which of the following festivals?
Answers:1. d) 242. c) Rongali Bihu3. d) Painting4. c) New Delhi5. b) 19536. b) Ottan Thullal7. c) Sitar8. c) Mohammad Iqbal9. c) Bangaluru10. c) Christmas
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here