1. The first Indian author who won the prestigious Man Booker prize?
a) Kiran Desai
b) Arundhati Roy
c) Anita Desai
d) Aravind Adiga
2. Bannerghatta National Park is located in
3. Keoladeo National Park is located in
4. India International Footwear Fair ( IIFF) -2016 started in which of the following city?
c) New Delhi
5. Who will be honoured with 2016 Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award?
a) Wahiduddin Khan
b) Muzaffar Ali
c) Amjad Ali Khan
d) Shubha Mudgal
6. Which one of the following rivers originates near Mahabaleshwar?
7. The famous ‘Ring of fire’ which account for 68% of an earthquakes occurring in the earth is in the –
a) Atlantic ocean
b) Pacific ocean
c) Indian ocean
d) Arctic ocean
8. Alfa toxins are produced by
9. The longest overland tunnel is in
10. Mahim Bora, who passed away recently was a famous Assamese _____.
Answers:1. b) Arundhati Roy2. a) Karnatka3. b) Rajasthan4. c) New Delhi5. d) Shubha Mudgal6. d) Krishna7. b) Pacific ocean8. a) Fungi9. d) Switzerland10. a) Writer
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here