1. What happens when sodium bicarbonate is heated?
Ans: The ease with which sodium bicarbonate loses carbon dioxide on heating is what makes it useful as "baking soda".
2. When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called?
Ans: Budget deficit
3. First Indians who have won an Oscar?
Ans: Bhanu Athaiya
4. Why planets do not twinkle?
Ans: Planets are also closer to the Earth than those distant stars, so planets appear larger in comparison. Due to the planets' apparent closeness to Earth, the light coming from these celestial bodies does not bend much due to Earth's atmosphere.
5. What do silkworms eat?
Ans: Mulberry Leaves
6. Punjab draws water into canals from which river?
Ans: Sutlej river
7. What are the Properties of x-ray?
Ans: Electromagnetic radiations having a wavelength between 10A to 0.01A.
8. Who was the first women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Sucheta Kriplani
9. What is the another name of World Bank?
Ans: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
10. Mission Indradhanush is related to?
Ans: immunize all children against seven vaccine preventable diseases namely diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B by 2020
11. When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
Ans: Concurrence of both houses are required to pass any bill
12. “Playing It My Way” autobiography of?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
13. Who is the coach of Indian cricket team right now?
Ans: Anil Kumble
14. What is the purest form of Carbon?
More questions will be updates soon..