2. Nitric acid doesn’t react with – (copper, iron, zinc or gold)
3. Pellagra & Scurvy diseases caused due to deficiency of which vitamin
Ans: Vitamin C
4. Jnanpith Award winner is a poet, Indira Goswami is a author, scholar of which language?
5. Nanda Peak is situated in which state?
6. Under which Governor General was English education first brought to India?
Ans: Lord Macaulay
7. Electric heater consists of which metal?
Ans: Nichrome (80% nickel and 20% chromium)
6. Which curve shows the relationship between unemployment and rate of interest?
Ans: The Short-Run Phillips Curve
8. Evaporation after high temperatures is followed by which kind of rainfall?
9. Finance commission was set up by
Ans: Article 280
10. World Bank accepts monitor from –
11. Which committee under the Estimates Committee of Parliament is also called ‘twin sisters’?
Ans: Public Accounts Committee
More Questions will be uploaded soon..
To Know the SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) Exam Analysis - 31st August 2016 (1st Shift) Click on Below Link
To Know the GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) - 31.08.2016 (1st Shift) Click on Below Link
To Know the SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) Exam Analysis - 31st August 2016 (2nd Shift) Click on Below Link
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here