2. Under which Act were Indians allowed to become the members of the executive council of Viceroy?
4. In which session did the congress split over the pace and technique of struggle.
5. What was the main feature of Morley Minto reforms of 1909?
6. Name the act passes in march 1919 which authorized the govt to imprison any person without trial?
7. In which congress session was the goal changed from self government to attainment of "Swaraj"?
8. When and how was Civil Disobedience Movement (CDM) launched?
9. In which INC Session the resolution of Fundamental rights and national economic plan was passed?
10. Name the pact signed between Gandhi and BR Ambedkar in which they agreed upon reservation of seats for depressed classes and abandoning of separate electorate for them?
11. Who was the first one of offer individual satyagraha under Gandhiji's Individual satyagraha movement?
12. Which slogan was given by Gandhiji for QIM?
1. Stare, Jhansi & Awadh
2. Indian council Act of 1861
3. AO hume, WC benergee, Dadabhai Naorogi, ND Ranade
4. In Surat session in 1907, president over by Rash Behari Bose.
5. Separate electorate was proposed
6. Rowalt act
7. Nagpur session, 1920, Lala Lajpat Rai was the president
8. CDM was launched after Dandi march by Gandhi , he broke salt law at the coast of dandi on April 6, 1930.
9. Karachi session 1931, President was VB patel
10. Pune pact
11. Binova bhave 2nd was JL Nehru
12. Do or die
Download History Notes here
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here