- The amount of financing Agreement has been signed between India and World Bank for the project TEJASWINI was USD 63 million. Tejaswini is a socio-economic empowerment of Adolescent girls and young women.
- International Monetary Fund has reached an agreement with Ukraine to provide fresh disbursement of USD 1 Billion in the first half of the march 2017.
- Reliance General Insurance and Catholic Syrian Bank tied up for bancassurance project.
- HDFC Bank and ET Money jointly launches DATA LED group term Insurance plan.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MADHYA PRADESH BUDGET:
- Estimation of Madhya Pradesh Budget for the year 2017-2018 was 1,85,564.27 crores.
- For Dheendhay Rasoi yojna, Madhya Pradesh Government has allotted 10 crores.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA:
- The amount of INR 756 crores was allotted for the treatment of cataract patients over next five years by the Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda.
- Kerala had made maximum registration under GST.
- GST council has agreed to provide a composition scheme for small business. Now the small business with turnover up to Rs. 50 lakh will have to pay a tax of 5 percent.
- Estimation of rupees 2,285 crores have been allotted for Shahpur Kandi Dam project (joint project of Punjab and Haryana.)
- The government of India has directed all the banks to make available the mobile banking facility for all the customers by March 31, 2017.
- Minimum charge of Rs. 150 per transaction will be charged by Axis Bank, ICICI bank and HDFC bank after 4 free transactions.
- State Bank of India have revised various service charges on transaction and deposits as well as maintaining monthly average balance. It is applicable from April 1, 2017.
- Cash deposit can be made only 3 times per month and beyond that an amount of RS. 50 will charged for per transaction.
- ATM transaction beyond free transaction will be charged RS. 20 per transaction.
- RBI tells that the bank refuse to exchange soiled or multilateral notes from people will have to pay a penalty of rupees 10,000.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here