Today I am going to explain how to read a newspaper for the preparation of bank exams.
Time required to read a newspaper• 15 minutes to 1 hour
I try to avoid commercial newspapers like TOI and HT which are filled with advertisement and commercial posts.
Install BankExamsToday Android application for GK articles.
What to read
- Editorials (Especially the international editorials)
- Anything that is interesting
Interesting and Knowledgeable content matrix
Example : The Indian Express (2 June 2017)
Benefits of reading a newspaper
- Improve your reading speed
- Read current affairs in an interesting way
- Helps you to make your own opinions on topics, makes you an intelligent person
- Improves your concentration
- Enables you to read and understand long paragraphs
- Improve English vocabulary and grammar
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here