Purpose of the MOU/agreement
Cooperation in the field of
India and Morocco
Rail safety, energy, culture,
To provide employment opportunities
In Urban areas
Ministry of Housing& urban affairs and Urban clap
To provide skills to the youth
Assam state government
1. Union Cabinet Ratified MoU between India and Morocco on Water Resources:
Union cabinet chaired by Prime minister approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Morocco for cooperation in the field of water resources.
- The Purpose of MOU is to increase the cooperation between India and Morocco in development and management of water resources within the framework of their expertise and their respective laws of two countries.
2. India and Italy signed six agreements:
- During the visit of Italy Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni. Six Memorandum Understandings are signed between India and Italy. This MOUs include
- Railway safety
- Field of energy
- Promoting mutual investments between the Italian Trade Agency and Invest India.
- Cultural cooperation between India and Italy
- An agreement was signed between the training unit of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Foreign Service Institute of the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
- To promote training and Skills.
3. MOU between Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs and Urban Clap:
- To ensure Urban Employment opportunities an MOU was signed between Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and Urban Clap which is a private online service aggregator.
- As per MOU, under Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM), Urban Clap provide opportunities with minimum assured monthly wages for urban poor skilled.
- To implement this agreement Urban Clap will bring together demand for domestic services and the urban poor skilled workers in 16 cities viz., Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Bengaluru and Ahmedabad.
- A minimum monthly amount of Rs.15, 000 for electricians, plumbers, and carpenters and Rs.25, 000 for appliance repair technicians, beauty therapists and Spa therapists has to be provided by the urban clap.
- The agreement valid for five years from this year.
4. MoU between Assam and Singapore:
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Assam state governments with Singapore for the purpose of providing skills to the Assam Youth.This agreement was signed for North East Skills Centre (NESC) by Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department, of Assam government and ITE Education Service.
5. MoU between Haryana Government and Food Processing Enterprises
At World Food India 2017, The Haryana government signed memoranda of understanding (MoUs) worth Rs 2,069 crore which would provide employment to 5,012 people. The MOUs are signed with 44 agro-based and food processing enterprises and establishments,
6. Jharkhand Government and Vedanta Group
To setup a steel plant in Jharkhand, state government of Jharkhand has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Vedanta group company.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here