- Launched on: 70th Foundation day of Himachal Pradesh
- Launched in: 2017-2018 budget
- Launched by: The state government of Himachal Pradesh The state government
- Benefit: Rs 1000 to the normal applicant and Rs 1200 to disable persons per month
- Age group of an applicant: Between the age group of 20-35 years
- Website link: http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/
- To provide a necessary contribution for all the qualified jobless youth.
- To enable unemployed youth to support themselves for a certain period of time
- The Himachal Pradesh government has started by the unemployment allowance scheme to give financial assistance to the jobless.
- HP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 will grant financial support to the jobless youth of the Himachal Pradesh state in the mode of Rs per month.
- This scheme will give an opportunity to the poor students of the state.
- 12th standard passed students have been made qualified in Berojgari Bhatta HP 2018.
- The recipient has to be an educated unemployed it means he/ she must be 10+2 Pass from the recognized board of Himachal Pradesh Government.
HP Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility criteriaFollowing are some of the qualifications that the entire applicant must have to fulfil to avail the benefits of the HP Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Candidate should not have any job.
- He or She should be a Citizen of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidate should have completed at least 10+2 standard Conducted by Education Board or University or Institution from the Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant should be registered with any of the Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh for the minimum 1 year as of on the date of applying.
- Along with this, the yearly income of the applicant has to be less than Rs.2 Lakh.
- On the date of applying, applicants’ age should be between 20 to 35 years.
- The person who is applying for this HP Unemployment Allowance Scheme should not be dismissed by the Himachal Pradesh State Government
- Applicant should not be self-employed.
- Applicant should not be attempting any other courses.
- Candidate should not be sentenced for any offence which results in imprisonment for a period of 48 hours or more.
- Candidate should not be pursuing any Skill Development Allowance.
- Every year candidate has to submit a self-declaration form, it means he or she is not doing any kind of job or business.
- Domicile Certificate of Himachal Pradesh state
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- 12th standard Mark sheet
- Disabled Certificate if needed
- Employment exchange registration certificate
- Bank account
Processing of applications:
- The Employment Exchange will thoroughly examine applications received under Section 7 and determine with regard to the admissibility of the Grant to the candidate, in a period of 45 days and in case the claim is unacceptable, proper orders shall be circulated under intimation to the candidate. – as perform ‘D’
- If a candidate is abused by any judgment intimated to her/him under sub-rule (a), she/he may file an application with the Director whose judgment thereon shall be final.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here