- Largest Producer of Black Pepper in the World - India.
- Largest Producer of Black Pepper in India – Kerala.
- Gas which is used in Fire Extinguishers – Carbon Dioxide
- Gas which is used in Cigarette Lighters – Butana.
- First Country to host the Summer Olympics – Athens, Greece, 1896.
- First Country to host the Winter Olympics – Chamonix, France, 1924.
- First Country to host the Theatre Olympics – Greece, 1995.
- First Country to host the Summer Paralympics – Rome, Italy, 1960.
- First Country to host the Winter Paralympics –Omskoldsvik, Sweden, 1976.
- First Country to host the Deaflympics–Paris, France, 1924.
- First Country to host the Summer Youth Olympics – Singapore, 2010.
- First Country to host the Winter Youth Olympics – Innsbruck, Austria 2012.
- First Country to host the Special Olympic Summer Games – Chicago, USA, 1968.
- First Country to host the Special Olympic Winter Games – Colorado, USA, 1977.
#4. India and Pakistan currently have two Trans-border Trains:
- Samjhauta Express: It links Delhi and Lahore via Attari-Wagah border crossing.
- Thar Express: It links Jodhpur and Karachi via Munabao-Khokhrapar border crossing.
#5. Transformers of Energy:
- Dynamo – Mechanical Energy to Electrical Energy.
- Tube Lights – Electrical Energy to Light Energy.
- Electric Motor – Electrical Energy to Mechanical Energy.
- Electrical Bulbs – Electrical Energy to Light and Heat Energy.
- Loudspeakers – Electrical Energy to Sound Energy.
- Solar Cells – Solar Energy to Electrical Energy.
- Candles – Chemical Energy to Light and Heat Energy.
- Microphone – Sound Energy to Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Cells – Chemical Energy to Electrical Energy.
#6. Events -2018
- 44th Khajuraho dance festival –Inaugurated by Anandiben Patel in Chhatarpur district, M.P.
- 8th editon of Theatre Olympics - Inaugurated by Venkaih Naidu in New Delhi. The theme of the festival is: Flag of Friendship.
- 32nd edition of Saudi Arabia National Heritage Festival: Inaugurated by Sushma Swaraj in Janadriyah Village, Riyadh .
- 32nd edition of Surajkund International Crafts Mela –Inaugurated by Yodi Adityanath in Faridabad, UP.
- DNA discovered by Rosalind Franklin and Maurice Wilkins.
- RNA discovered by Severo Ochoa, Robert W. Holley and Carl Woese.
- Number of Chromosomes in Humans – 46.
- Number of Autosomes in Humans – 22.
- Hindi is the most spoken language in India.
- Mandarin is the most spoken language in the World.
- Epiculture – Beekeeping.
- Sericulture – Silk Farming.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here