- Administrative capital is where the executive government offices are located.
- Legislative capital is where the state assembly convenes.
- Judicial capital is the location of the state or territorial High Courts of India.
- Permeability of Vacuum 1.257 x 10 -6 henry per meter(H/m).
- Permittivity of Vacuum 8.85 x 10-12 farad per meter(F/m).
- Oldest dam in India – Kallanai Dam.
- Oldest dam in the World - Quatinah Barrage / Lake Homs Dam, Syria.
#5. Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Mount Everest, Himalayas
- The Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- The Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Victoria Falls, Southern Africa
- The Harbor of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Paricutin Volcano, Mexico
- The Northern Lights, Norway
- Silver City – Cuttack.
- Golden City – Jaisalmer.
- Medicine Line is the border between Canada and the United States.
- Mason-Dixon Line is a line of demarcation between four states (Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Viriginia) in the United State.
- Missile Man of India – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- Napoleon of India – Samudragupta.
- First Sea Journey around the World – Magellan.
- First to sail around Africa to India – Vasco Da Gama.
- Largest Delta of India – Sunderbans Delta.
- Largest River without Delta – Narmada and Tapti.
- Mini Israel of India – Kasol, Himachal Pradesh.
- Mini Switzerland of India – Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh.
#12. Old Name - New Name
- Waltair - Vishakapatnam.
- Ootacamund – Udhagamandalam.
- Calicut – Kozhikode.
- Panjim – Panaji.
- Baroda – Vadodara.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here