- Launched on: In the Fiscal year 2018-2019
- Launched by: Madhya Pradesh State Government
- Benefits: Financial incentives
- Beneficiaries: Farmers
- Types of crop covered: Wheat, Chana, Massor and Sarso
- Payment mode: Direct credit to farmers
- Payment date: June 2018
- Trading dates of Wheat: 15th March 2018 to 26th May 2018
- Trading date of Chana, Massor and Sarso: 10th April to 9th June 2018
- An incentive in Wheat Crops: Rs.265/- Per Quintal
- An incentive in Chana, Masoor, and Sarso: Rs.100/- Per Quintal
- To provide the incentive for Farmers
- Doubling the Farmers income by 2020.
- Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Samridhi Yojana is a big step by taken by the state government for Farmers.
- This is a good initiative to lessen the Suicide in the State, they are also working to improve Farmers’ Standard of living.
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh is working to help the Farmers' issues they are facing.
- Now, the state government is going to provide the Incentive directly to the Farmers so that they can use it as they want.
- Hence, all those farmers who are from the Madhya Pradesh State and registered under the scheme will get the Benefits of this yojana.
- To avail benefits of this MP Mukhyamantri Krishak Samridhi Yojana, the state government has also asked the Farmers to sell their crops on the fixed date only.
- And the state government has even fixed separate Selling dates for Wheat as well as other Crops like chana, Massor and Sarso. So, the Farmer can consider this as the Extra Reward for the farmers.
- Acquirement (Uparjan) Registration Receipt
- Aadhaar Card copy
- Trade Receipt of chana, masoor and sarso comprising of the quantity which a farmer sells.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here