- Launched on: In the financial year 2018-19
- Launched by: The State Government of Karnataka
- Performed by: The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited.
- Type of benefits: Borewells and Open Wells with Pumpset by Utilizing the Perennial Water Sources and lifting Water by Pipelines.
- Beneficiary: Small and minor farmers
- Website: kmdc.karnataka.gov.in / karnataka.gov.in
- To provide good irrigation Facilities
- To promote the Agriculture practices in the State.
- To help ST Beneficiaries of Small and Marginal Farmers.
- The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) Ltd. is performing all the formalities and inviting online application form for Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2018.
- Under this yojana, all the recipients will get one drilled borewell or open well with a pump set from KDMC or lift irrigation facility.
- Karnataka Farmers will get appropriate irrigation facilities through utilization of perennial sources of water or lifting water through pipelines.
- If in case the perennial water sources are not accessible then KDMC will grant loans for individual borewell construction on water points recommended by proficient geologists.
- KDMC will carry the total expenditure of Rs. 1.5 lakh for construction of borewells to support the agricultural activities.
- Recipients must belong to the minority community as per the government guidelines.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Candidates must be a marginal farmer.
- The annual family income of the farmers from all sources must not exceed Rs. 22,000 per annum.
- First visit to the official site of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited which is kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the Home page, find the Ganga Kalyana Scheme Link
- Then, Click on that link
- In this page, read the total information
- And the bottom of that page, find the Government Order and Application Form
- Click on that link
- Now, Click on Application Form
- And the Application form is common for all the Schemes
- Download it and fill it correct information.
- The Concerned District Managers will invite applications from all the small Farmers by Advertising in News Papers.
- The District Managers will send application forms to the District taluka Committee which is headed by the MLA.
- The Committee will choose the qualified beneficiaries and will forward the process to the Head office of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited (KMDC).
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here