- Launched in: April 2018
- Launched by: The state government of Tamil Nadu.
- Benefit type: 3,000 metric tonnes of carrier-based bio-fertilisers and six lakh litres of liquid bio-fertilisers.
- Beneficiary: Farmers.
- Target: Restoring Soil Health.
- App: Uzhavan App .
- In memory of: late Chief Minister and former AIADMK head late Sh. J Jayalalithaa.
- To promote usage and distribution of fertilisers packets to farmers.
- To help in retain essential nutrients in the land and restore soil health .
- To help farmers in all the way.
- The State Government of Tamil Nadu has launched Tamil Nadu Amma Bio-Fertilizers Scheme in the financial year 2018-2019.
- The Benefits of this Scheme is directly directed to the Farmers.
- So, all the Farmers are going get Bio-Fertilizers through this Sarkari scheme.
- Along with this, the state government of Tamil Nadu has also launched the app named Uzhavan for the sake of the Farmers. Through this, both initiatives, the Government of Tamil Nadu is working for the progress and welfare of the Farmers. And the State Government of Tamil Nadu even mentioned that they are taking all the necessary actions for the proper implementation of this Government Scheme. Now, the Benefits of this Tamil Nadu Amma Bio-Fertilizers Scheme 2018-2019 are only for the Farmers from the Tamil Nadu State. Please proceed forward to the next sections, in order to get more info.
- The state government of Tamil Nadu is trying to roll out this new scheme very soon.
- Through this scheme, the state government want to create the awareness among the Farmers regarding the usage of the Fertilizers because many of the farmers are using the wrong type of fertilizer and this will lead to damage of crops.
- Through this Scheme and an app, the state government want to improve the use of the Fertilizers among the Farmers.
- This scheme will help to restore the mandatory nutrients and health in the Land and Soil.
- In 2018-19, the state government has planned to distribute 3,000 metric tonnes of carrier-based bio-fertilisers and 6 lakh litres of liquid bio-fertilisers.
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural department has stated 880 Amma facilitation centres to create awareness and to link farmers.
- To preserve soil health and enhance productivity, the government has launched Uzhavan App.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here