- The eighteenth All India Whips conference was held on 8th & 9th January 2018 in Udaipur.
- Amendment to Salary, Allowances of Officers of Parliament Act, 1953 has been made according to which salary of Hon’ble Chairman, Rajya Sabha has been increased from 1.25 lacs to 4 lacs.
- The ministry has implemented e-office to increase productivity and better record keeping.
- National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA), a member-centric application has been launched which addresses issues of the day-to-day functioning of the house. It is a work-flow based app deployed in cloud for managing the functioning of the house including preparation of the list of business, Q & A and reports. It will be used by the legislatures as well as the governments departments at both the centre and state level.
- The ministry conducted a training programme for the nodal officers of all ministers regarding monitoring to launch the online assurance monitoring system (OAMS).
- The ministry runs following schemes for youth parliament competition :
- Youth parliament competition for Delhi schools
- National Youth Parliament Competition for Kendriya Vidyalayas
- National Youth Parliament Competition for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
- National Youth Parliament Competition for universities
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here