Today we are presenting you a 10 question set on Physics which is very important for your upcoming SSC CGL 2016 and RRB NTPC 2016. Try to solve it.
Physics Quiz for SSC and Railways Exams
1. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
a) Capillary action phenomenon
b) Viscosity of ink
c) Siphon action
d) Diffusion of ink through the blotting
2. The Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) is located at
3. K. Macmillan invented
c) Calculating Machine
d) Centigrade Scale
4. Which one among the following radiations carries maximum energy?
a) Ultraviolet rays
b) Gamma rays
c) X- rays
d) Infra red rays
5. What element’s three isotopes have different names?
6. Water is a _____________ Conductor of electricity.
a) Super conductor
b) Bad conductor
c) Speed conductor
d) None of these
7. Zinc Oxide is
8. On which one of the following conservation laws, does a rocket work?
c) Linear momentum
d) Angular momentum
9. Siphon will fail to work it
a) Both its limbs are of unequal length
b) The temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
c) The level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
d) The densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
10. Which is true?
a) In a static liquid at same horizontal level, pressure is more at centre
b) In a static liquid at same horizontal level, pressure is less at centre.
c) In a static liquid at same horizontal level, pressure is same at all points
d) In a static liquid at same horizontal level, pressure is different at all points
1. a) Capillary action phenomenon
2. b) Jodhpur
3. a) Bicycle
4. b) Gamma rays
5. d) Hydrogen
6. b) Bad conductor
7. d) Amphoteric
8. c) Linear momentum
9. c) The level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
10. c) In a static liquid at same horizontal level, pressure is same at all points