Dear readers,This quiz series contains all current affairs, banking awareness and static gk related to SBI PO and Clerk Mains exams.
1. The Pacific island nation of Vanuatu was hit with a 6.9 magnitude earthquake recently. The capital city of Vanuatu is?
2. Tran Dai Quang was sworn in as the new President of which of the following countries recently?
3. The RBI has reduced the minimum daily maintenance of the cash reserve ratio (CRR) from 95% of the requirement to _____ with effect from the fortnight beginning Apr 16.
4. Name the sportsperson who has been chosen for the 2016 Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award?
5. PM Narendra Modi launched ‘Stand Up India’ scheme recently. Under the scheme, ______ bank branches in the country will provide loans to certain entrepreneurs?
6. India's first instant loan giving app was launched in Mumbai recently. Name the app?
7. The govt has set up a high level committee to suggest ways to strengthen the security along the border with Pakistan. The Committee is chaired by?
8. Myneni Hari Prasad Rao, who passed away recently, was considered the architect of _______ Atomic Power Station?
9. Name the scheme launched by the Railways Ministry to prevent accidents _______
1.Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh
2.Rail Suraksha Kawach
3.Rashtriya Rail Kushal
4.Rail Kushalta Yojana
5.Rashtriya Rail Salamati Kosh
10. Recently The Indian Space Research Organisation launched navigation satellite __________ successfully from Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota spaceport.
11. What is the theme of World Malaria Day 2016?
1.End Malaria for Good
2.Invest in the future : Defeat Malaria
3.Sustain Gain, Save Lives : Invest in Malaria
4.Malaria : a disease without borders
5.No More Malaria
12. Name the Indian Warship which participated in the 22nd edition of the Indo Thai Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT).
13. Name the Rower from India who has qualified for the 2016 Olympics.
1.M. S. Gill
3.Anthony Leocadia Fletcher
14. Which country will host the 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championships?
15. According to a new notificatio by the government, all phones sold from the year _________ in the country must have a pannic button for emergency situations.
9.Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh
11.End Malaria for Good
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here