Many of you have started the preparations for RBI Assistant Exam. We, as always, are here to help and guide you in your time of preparation and success.
In this article, we have tried to prepare a 5-phase study plan that will help you to complete the entire syllabus and revise it thoroughly. This study plan is going to fetch you to the level of strengthened spadework.
Get RBI Assistant Notes Here
Phase IPhase I will lay the foundation for your preparation. Must give at least one to two weeks to this phase. In this phase do follow the program given below
- Learn tables up to 40
- Download and learn Vocabulary list
- Learn basic algebra
- Learn Squares up to 50
- Learn multiplication trick
Phase IIThis phase is dedicated to the reasoning ability section. Here you are going to prepare all the basic and advanced level questions and tricks to solve the problems of the hard level. Never forget to read newspapers lest you will miss a lot of important things and current affairs. Spare the time of 20-25 days for this phase.
- Simplification (Learn all the calculation techniques in this phase)
- Simple and compound interest
- Ratio and proportions
- Time and work (Including pipes and cisterns)
- Time and distance (Including boats and streams)
- Profit and loss
- Permutation combination
Go through 4000 Numerical ability questions here
Phase IIIThis phase is spared for Data Interpretation section which is considered the most difficult of all. We want you to give at least 30 days to this section. You can also mix the Phase 2 and Phase 3 like you can give half day to reasoning and the remaining time should be given to DI section. It will fortify your skills to solve the question swiftly. You can learn short cut tricks for calendar and puzzle based questions.
- Inequalities (Learn kings and soldiers technique)
- Seating arrangements
- Circular seating arrangements
- Data sufficiency
- Machine input output
- Problems base on ages
- Direction problems
- Calendars (Video in Hindi)
- Puzzles (Workbook link)
- Reasoning Shortcut Tricks PDF
Phase IVThis phase is to build you English vocabulary skills and reading comprehension ability. To attempt the English Section, all you need is strong grammar, advanced vocabulary and vast understanding of the text. To master these skills, thesaurus, dictionary and English Newspapers are going to help you in long run. You should give 10 days to this phase and vocab practice should be given one hour daily.
Install apps to learn new words
Practice Error Spotting Tests
Never skip any new word that comes across
Phase VWe want you to spare 10 days for this phase.
in this phase
- Revise all the current affairs of the month and the previous months also.
- Download GK Digest for Daily Current Affairs
- Attempt General Awareness Quiz Daily
- You should revise all the tricks and techniques
- Refer to our QT CheatSheet
- Make Some notes on Award winner and important events and appointments for revision.
To Do List
- Read The Hindu or The Indian Express every day.
- Follow daily current affairs on +BankExamsToday
- Take daily general awareness quiz
- Follow daily vocabulary quiz. It will be difficult to learn a list of 5000 words in a day or two.
- Download and read GK Digest every month.
Stay Focused & Keep Supporting BankExamsToday.Com
All The Best!!
Updated on 23 Octobet 2017
Updated on 23 Octobet 2017
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here