- Launched on: 6th March 2018
- Launched by: The central government of India
- Inaugurated by: Ms Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, the Minister of Food Processing Industries
- Implemented by: The Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Type of Benefits: Agro-Marine Produce Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters
- Beneficiaries: All the citizens and Farmers
- Budget allocation: Rs.6, 000 Crores
- Term Period: 2016-2020
- Official website: Click Here
- To integrate all the current and new schemes in the Food processing sector
- To reduce the Food Wastage
- To double the Farmers income by giving good returns to all the Farmers.
- To create Modern Infrastructure with good supply chain management
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana 2018-2019 is introduced by the Central Government of India and performed by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- By this scheme, the Government of India is hoping to Agro-Marine Produce Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters and the development of the Agro Processing industry. So, it is a brand new Central Government scheme for the farmers.
- This Scheme will increase the growth of the Food processing in the Country.
- Now, this Supply Chain Management under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana 2018-2019 means from the Farm Gate to the Retail outlet.
- This Scheme is going to increase the growth of the Food processing in the Country.
- And also this Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana 2018-2019 will help in giving the good returns for all the Farmers.
- Also, this will be a big step to work on the Doubling the Farmers income.
- And also, the Government of India is hoping that this will create good Employment Opportunities. Particularly in Rural Areas.
- Also, the Central Government of India is expecting to reduce the Agricultural Produce Wastage.
- This will also increase the processing level and be enhancing the Processing foods exports.
- Also, the Objective of this Scheme is to supplement of Agriculture, Modernize Processing and also Decreasing of Agri Waste.
- To implement this Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana 2018-2019, more successfully, the central government of India is providing a separate budget of Rs 6000 Crores and this expected leverage investment of Rs.31, 400 Crores for a time period of 2016-2020.
- To make this scheme stronger, the central government of India is also considering the Supply Chain Management it means getting the Farm products directly from the Farms to the Retail outlets.
- And this will increase the growth of the food processing in India and reduce the Agricultural Waste.
- Through this scheme, the Central Government of India is hoping to create job opportunities throughout the country especially in the Rural areas to 5,30,500 people by Direct or indirect employment opportunities and going to benefits around 20 Lakh Farmers.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here