New Student Offer - HELLO

Join Here

Madhya Pradesh Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana

Published on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Madhya Pradesh Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana

Key information:

  • Launched in: Madhya Pradesh 
  • Launched by: The state government of Madhya Pradesh 
  • Type of Benefit: Loan benefit 
  • Beneficiary: farmers of Madhya Pradesh 
  • Budget allocation: 2600 crores 
  • Eligible: All the farmers 


  • To encourage and support the Farming in the Madhya Pradesh 
  • To help the Farmers to come out of their debt. 
  • To Waive the Interest on the Bank Loans of the Farmers. 

Key facts:

  • The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched new scheme named Madhya Pradesh Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana which will benefit around 17.78 Lakh Farmers. 
  • This Scheme will waive the Interest on the Bank Loans of the Farmers. 
  • Hence, all those farmers who are not able to pay the Loans taken from the banks by 30th June 2017 will get advantage under this MP Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana 2018-2019. 
  • Accordingly, this Yojana, the State Government will allocate the Funds and for this, the MP State Government is going to spend Rs.2, 600 Crores. 
  • In this scheme, The MP State Cabinet has made composition for all the Farmers So, that Farmers can pay their Loans in 2 instalments. The Farmers can pay the first instalment by 15th June 2018 and that should be 50% of the Loan Amount. 
  • Obviously, this scheme is going to cover 80% of the Debt Amount and the remaining 20% amount will be bear by the Banks. 
  • All the Farmers of the MP who are failed to deposit their Loans by 30th June 2017 are going to get the Debt Relief. 
ebook store

About us

ramandeep singh

Ramandeep Singh, your guide to banking and insurance exams. With 14 years of experience and 5000+ selections, Ramandeep understands the path to success, having transitioned himself from Dena Bank and SBI. He's passionate about helping you achieve your banking and insurance dreams.

  • Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu