Launched by: Government of India
- This portal is used for processing interest subvention on bank loans to beneficiaries under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM).
- Allahabad Bank has designed and developed this web platform and is the Nodal bank for this portal.
- The portal was launched during the National Workshop on Municipal Finance and Urban Planning which was organized by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- The portal also provided a platform not only to identify the areas of concern regarding municipal finance and urban planning, but also to explore the options available to resolve them by experts.
- More than 300 delegates including officers from the States, Urban Local Bodies, and Town Planning Offices from all over the country and Banks participated in this workshop.
- With this initiative, the government connects the beneficiaries directly for ensuring greater transparency and efficiency in delivery of services.
Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM)
- It was implemented by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation in 2014 to uplift urban poor folks by enhancing sustainable livelihood.
- The Centre and the States’s funding for this scheme was in the ratio of 75:25. For North Eastern and Special Category – the ratio was 90:10.
- Headquarters: Kolkata
- Founded: 24th April 1865
- Tagline: A tradition of trust
- MD & CEO: Shri CH. S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here