The Reserve Bank of India releases a recruitment notification every year for RBI Grade B Officers. If you are aspiring to become a Grade B officer in India's apex regulatory authority then you will find the answers to all your questions here.
Tentative Exam Dates
|Expected Notification Release Month||June-July|
|Expected Phase I Exam||August-September|
|Expected Phase I Result||15-13 Days After Phase I Examination|
|Expected Phase II Exam||20-22 Days After Phase I Result|
|Expected Phase II Result||30-40 Days After Phase II Examination|
|Expected Interview Schedules||40-50 Days After Phase II Result (can be delayed)|
The candidate must have
- A minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent)
- A minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade 10th Standard examinations.
- For SC/ST/PwD the minimum requirement of marks is 50% in Bachelor's Degree, 12th and 10th
|Category||Age in Years|
|The person with disabilities||40|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||80||120 minutes|
|Name of Paper||Time Duration||Max. Marks|
|Economic and social issue||90 minute||100|
|English (Writing skill)||90 minute||100|
|Finance and Management||90 minute||100|
- The interview will be of 50 marks.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
RBI Grade B Cut off 2018
|The person with disabilities||91.75|
Phase II Cut off is not available