Today I am going to teach you some rules with the help of these rules it will be easy for you to make assumption in a right way.
- Assumption is always Indefinite & Positive
- Some words like only, each, any, every, all, question indicating word ( why,these,what), Answer indicating words(therefor), Definitely, But , Certainly exist in the assumption that assumption will always be explicit(False).
- Some words like some, to large extent, many, much , exist in the assumption that assumption will always be implicit(True).
- Any assumption that is conveying the message of advertisement , notice, appeal that assumption will always be implicit(True).
- Any assumption that is talking about the social welfare (positive) , govt. policies that assumption will always be implicit(True).
- If any assumption is talking about past & future that assumption will always be explicit(False).
- If any assumption showing the word like suggestion, order, request that will always be implicit(True). Restatement is never implicit.
- Comparison always wrong.
Statement: Everybody loves reading adventure stories
- Adventures stories are the only reading material.
- No body loves Reading any other material.
Statement: . "If you want to study account join institute Y",A advice to B.
- Institute Y provides good account education.
- B listen to A advice.
Statement: The college administration has instructed all the students to stop using cell phone within the college premises.
- The student may stop using cell phone in the college premises
- The student may continue to use cell phone in the college premises.
Statement: Read the Notice before entering the club
- People are literate.
- Club is not for blind person.
Statement: ABC is the only magazine that provides good notes on Reasoning & Mathematics.
- It will have some effect on those who read .
- People always wait for latest Notes on reasoning & Mathematics.
Statement: If you are a classical singer we have challenging job for you.
- we need a classical singer
- you are a classical singer.
Statement: Like a mad man I decided to follow him.
- I am a mad man.
- I am not a mad man.
Statement: All the workers are here by instructed to reach the factory by 8:30 am.
- Some of the worker will not arrived at the factory in time.
- Worker will follow the strict warning in the notice.
Statement: You can't solve syllogism question without constructing a diagram(Venn).Difficult question of syllogism need Venn diagram solving, A teacher tells his students.
Download Reasoning Trick PDF
- The students are not intelligent.
- Problem cannot be solved.
- Whenever a notice is issued it is assumed that the notice will have desired effect.
- Whenever something is advertised it is assumed that it will be read by the people for whom it is meant.
Statement: Please do not lean out of the running train.A notice in the railways compartment
- The people are likely to pay the attention.
- It is the duty of railway to issue such notice.
- Leaning out of running train is dangerous.
- Not leaning out of running trains ensure safety.
Statement: Warning: Cigarette smoking is injurious to health.
- Non-Smoking promotes health.
- Reality this warning is not necessary.
Download Reasoning Trick PDF
Must also read
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here