1) Fastest acting anti-rabies injection was developed by which country?
2) Currency of Korea?
Ans: South Korean Won
3) X-rays was discovered by?
Ans: Wilhelm Roentgen
4) River Brahmaputra doesn't flows in which country?
5) Which recently discovered creature lives without water for 10 years?
Ans: Kangaroo Rat
6) Which monument was built by Shah Jahan in Delhi?
Ans: Jama Masjid
7) Which planet has no satellite?
Ans: Mercury and Venus
8) From where our Indian Constitution has borrowed Emergency provision?
9) First man who reached outer space?
Ans: Yuri Gagrin
10) Periodic Table of elements was invented by?
Ans: Dmitri Mendeleev
11) Which country got Independence in 2011?
Ans: South Sudan
12) Who designed the building of the Indian Parliament?
Ans: Sir Edwin Lutyens
13) King Ashoka belonged to which dynasty?
Ans: Maurya dynasty
14) Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place in which year?
15) In which Olympic year did women participated in all events for first time?
Ans: 2012 London Olympics
16) Scientific name of Human beings?
Ans: Homo sapiens
17) Capital of Gujarat?
18) In which cells Mitochondria don’t exist?
Ans: Erythrocytes (Red Blood Cells)
19) NaCl is a (Salt, Water, Sugar)?
Ans: It's a salt
20) What is minimum age required to become PM of nation?
Ans: 25 years
21) The term "Wood shot/Hairpin shot" is associated with which sport?
22) Which country would host 2019 Rugby World Cup?
23) Cultivation of saffron is done in which state?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
24) The image formed on the retina of human eyes is?
Ans: Real and inverted
25) If we double the resistance of wire, the effect on voltage would be?
Ans: Voltage would get decrease
26) Study of organisms and their environment?
27) Sri Lanka got Independent in which year?