2. Urjit Patel?
Ans: 24th governor
3. RBI portal?
4. BSNL partership with?
5. MHRD minister?
Ans: Prakash Javdekar
6. SBI MD?
Ans: Dinesh Kumar khara
7. CRR Rate?
Ans: Mingle app
9. Monoco F1 Race winner?
Ans: Lewis Hamilton
10. Maximum amount in small account?
11. First GST state?
12. ODD one out SBI merger?
13. Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIB) related?
Ans: In the first step, the sample of banks to be assessed for systemic importance has to be decided. The selection of banks in the sample for computation of SIS is based on analysis of their size as a percentage of annual GDP.
14. World Humanitarian Day?
Ans: 19th August
15. Kawal tiger reserve?
16. HDFC launches?
17. Maximum amount in saving account?
Ans: 1 lakh
18. Green bond?
Ans: Axis bank
19. SBI and Reliance share in patement bank?
Ans: While RIL is the promoter with 70%, SBI will have an equity investment of 30%.
20. Rio Olympic bronze Medal?
Ans: Sakshi Malik
21. No. of Bank included in UPI?
22. NDB is headed by?
Ans: KV Kamath
23. Governor of Meghalaya?
Ans: V. Shanmuganathan
24. Committee on Border Security?
Ans: Madhukar Gupta
25. Inflation Prediction by govt of India in next 5 years?
26. How many Indian companies in Fortune 500?
27. Saudi Arabia Bank in which State?
Ans: Gujrat ( Ahemdabad)
28. Small Scale Buisness Range?
Ans: 10 lakh to 5 crore
29. Interest rate on Loan to woman working group?
30. RBI scheme?
Ana: S4A Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets
31. Four countries who got loan from AIIB?
Ans: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Tajikistan
32. IDB bank setting first branch where in Gujarat?
33. ICC member?
Ans: Sunil bharti
Bank of Baroda BMSB PO 2016-17 Written Exam Analysis - 25th September 2016 (1st Shift)
Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here