2. (A) He is/(B) a student of three/(C) year's degree course. /(D) No error
3. (A) The two friends pointed out/ (B) each other merits and demerits/ (C) before the teacher./(D) No error
4. (A) None of the/(B) two sisters has/(C) paid her tuition fees. /(D) No error
5. (A) She was more/(B) beautiful than/(C) either of her three sisters. /(D) No error
6. (A) The hotels of/(B) Kolkata are cheaper/(C) than Patna./(D) No error
7. (A) The principal as well as/(B) the teachers /(C) absented themselves from the office./(D) No error
8. (A) I am sure that all my monthly/(B) expenses would exceed the income/(C) if I do not economise./ (D) No error
9. (A) When it comes to comparison between the two/(B) quality is most/(C) important than quantity./(D) No error
10. (A)Your over-dependent on others/(B) even for trivial matters/(C) may prove disadvantageous./(D) No error
11. (A) When I reminded of the mistake/(B) I had made/(C) I was struck with remorse. /(D) No error
12. (A) Mr. Mishra had/(B) to be operate on/(C) to cure him of the disease./(D) No error
13. (A) He overcame with sorrow/(B) when he heard the sad news/(C) of his failure./(D) No error
14. (A) The book on Political science brought/(B) in the market recently is really an asset/(C) for all college students./(D) No error
15. (A) You must not held in high esteem/(B) those who are dangerous/(C) to our society./(D) No error
16. (A) He read the message/(B) but he cannot/(C) understand it./(D) No error
17. (A) His mother thinks that/(B) somebody must have dared/(C) him steal the bicycle. /(D) No error
18. (A) Hard had he thrown the ball/(B) when it fell/(C) on the ground./(D) No error
19. (A) He ran so fastly that/(B) he reached the destination/(C) in just two minutes./(D) No error
20. (A) The old man continued live a hard life/(B) but he never asked for/(C) any help from neighbours./(D) No error
1. C; Train's arrival will be used.
2. B; Years' should be used instead of year's.
3. B; Each other's merits should be used.
4. A; Neither will be used in place of none.
5. C; Either should be replaced by any. ( Either is used for two persons.)
6. C; Than those of should be used before Patna.
7. C; Themselves should be replaced by himself. ( Subject-Verb-Agreement)
8. A; All will not be used before monthly expenses because expenses include all expenditures.
9. B; Most should be replaced by more.
10. A; Over- dependent should be replaced by over-dependence.
11. A; When I was reminded will be used.
12. B; Operate should be replaced by operated.
13. A; He was overcome will be used in the place of he overcame.
14. A; Brought should be replaced by introduced because a new thing is introduced.
15. A; Held should be replaced by held.
16. B; Cannot should be replaced with could not.
17. C; To should be used before use.
18. A; Hard should be replaced by hardly.
19. A; Fastly should be replaced by fast because fastly is no word in English language.
20. A; Live should be replaced by living.