RBI provides the opportunity to the candidates to work as a Grade B officer in the apex financial regulatory authority. But RBI Grade B exam is not everyone's cup of tea, and descriptive English is something where most of the people do stuck. Unexpected topics, the writing strategy and flow are examined. Your understanding and awareness of the topic are also judged. Therefore, it becomes very important to get an idea of the expected topics for essay writing so that you can practice them before the exam. Here are the few expected essay-writing topics.
Expected Essay Writing Topics
- Fugitive Economic Offender's Bill- An effective tool to combat bank frauds
- Adhaar-Pan Link- Why is it so important?
- Steps Taken by Govt to Tackle NPA?
- Jan-Dhan Yojana and Minimum Balance Penalty- How will it work?
- Relationship between SWIFT Code and Core Banking Solution
- Why did Government decide to bear Merchant Discount Rate?
- Employment Generation Programmes of India
- Discuss GST as a tool to curb black money.
- Role of Payment Banks in Indian Banking System
- Discuss Government's Steps for Women Empowerment
- How can India improve its ranking in Human Development Index?
- Discuss National Health Policy of India
- Success of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- India's Emerging Role in United Nations
- Unlimited Mobile Internet- Is it a reason for unemployment
- What improved India's rank in Ease of Doing business?
- Review India's Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2010
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Labour Reforms in India
- Child Development Programmes of India
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here