1) Target year of Swach Bharat Abhiyan Mission?
2) Zika virus is caused by?
Ans: Aedes Mosquito
3) 1 gigabyte equals to how many bytes?
Ans: 1,07,37,41,824 Bytes
4) What is Pitutary?
Ans: Master Gland
5) What is the Study on the earth called?
6) What is Exobiology?
Ans: Study of life beyond Earth's atmosphere
7) A disease where Person can see only nearby objects?
8) Prostate is a type of?
9) Total no of columns in Excel?
10) Players in each side of volleyball?
11) Bangladesh got its constitution on?
Ans: 16 December 1972
12) Legislative powers vested with whom?
13) AC to DC current is converted by?
14) Triratna is related to?
15) Grand slam is combination of?
Ans: Aus OPEN, French OPEN, US OPEN and Wimbledon
16) Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam?
Ans: My Country, My life
17) Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name?
18) Hirakud is located on bank of river?
19) Who is trio of LAL-BAL-PAL?
Ans: Balgangadhar Tilak, Lala Lajpat Rai and Bipin Chandra Pal)
20) Kurukshtera is near to which city?
21) Which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation?
22) Virat kohli is awarded Arjun award in which year?
23) Founder of slave dynasty?
Ans: Qutub-ud-din Aibak
24) Blue light turns black in red colour because of?
Ans: Dispersion of light
25) Bleaching powder is mostly found in?
Ans: Calcium Oxichloride
26) Study of earth is called?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here