1. VulgarityDefinition: The fact of being rude or not having good taste; a rude object, picture, etc.
Usage: She was offended by the vulgarity of their jokes.
2. DelusionDefinition: A false belief or opinion about yourself or your situation.
Usage: He had delusions that he was going to become a rich man without doing anything.
3. RidiculeDefinition: Speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing
Usage: He was also being subjected to cat-calls and ridicule.
4. Tight-lippedDefinition: Inclined to secrecy or reticence
Usage: She was trustworthy and so tight-lipped; one could trust her with the darkest secrets without a thought.
5. DemiseDefinition: The end or failure of an institution, an idea, a company, etc. |death.
Usage: His poor language skills lead to his demise.
6. ApatheticDefinition: Showing no interest or enthusiasm
Usage: Keb's apathetic mood was out of character for him.
7. EuphonyDefinition: Pleasing or sweet sound
Usage: The euphony of the wind ruffling the leaves of the trees was calming and reassuring.
8. TurbulentDefinition: Moving in an irregular or violent way | full of confusion, violence, or disorder : not stable or steady
Usage: The turbulent rebellions shook the country.
9. RejuvenateDefinition: To make someone or something look or feel younger or more lively
Usage: A long vacation will rejuvenate Joe.
10. TormentDefinition: Extreme suffering, especially mental suffering
Usage: His guilt began to torment him.
11. FervorDefinition: Very strong feelings about something
Usage: When asked to say a few words about his mentor the man spoke with great fervor and respect telling the audience what a great influence he had had on his life.
12. AvidityDefinition: Very enthusiastic about something
Usage: The boss likes his avidity for the project.
13. DenounceDefinition: To strongly criticize someone or something that you think is wrong, illegal, etc.
Usage: The atrocities of the army were denounced by the newspaper.
14. AbominateDefinition: To feel hatred or disgust for something or someone
Usage: The ruler abominated all acts of terror.
15. GermaneDefinition:Connected with something in an important or appropriate way
Usage: The suppression of documents which were germane to the case.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here