1) What is stomach acid?
Ans : Gastric acid
2) Where is the Pashupatinath temple?
3) Who is at 2nd level in food chain?
4) Which process repairs injury of body?
5) Part plan for the relief of victims of 2015 Tamil Nadu flood?
Ans: Sanitation drive & Rehabilitation for victims
6) Who is appointed as the brand ambassador of ‘Atulya Bharat’?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
7) Computer can’t work without which of the following?
8) Which one is not a storage device?
9) Tom hanks related to what?
10) Forbidden city of china situated at?
11) Which device is used to measure current?
12) Which one of following is not a satellite launching vehicle?
13) Who was the member of Apollo XI- Neil Armstrong?
Ans: Michael Collins
14) Bouncing back of rubber ball from a wall is related to
Ans: Newton’s 3rd law.
15) White flag is symbol of what?
16) Capital city of Syria?
17) Among the following who was not hanged? (Rajguru, Chandrashekhar, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev)
18) Santosh trophy is related to?
Ans: Foot ball
19) Smallest planet is?
20) Southern rivers?
Ans: Godawari and Kaveri
21) Computer can’t work without which of the following?
22) Mughal Period Sequence?
Ans: Akbar - Jahangir - Shahjahan - Aurangzeb - Bahadur Shah
23) Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?
24) Which of the following awards is not received by Sachin tendulkar?
Ans: Dhyan Chand Award.
25) FDI limit in defence?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here