1) Who is the founder of the Swaraj Party?
Ans: Chitranjan Das
2) What is Laughing gas?
Ans: Nitrous Oxide
3) Another name of Dwarf Planet?
4) Loolong festival is celebrated in which state?
5) Shortcut of Paste in MS Word?
6) What is the Currency of Myanmar?
7) Who built Jantar Mantar of Delhi?
Ans: Maharaja Jai Singh
8) What is the popular dance of Tamil Nadu?
9) Leprosy is also known as?
Ans: Hansen’s Disease
10) Ligo – a mission is related to which field?
Ans: Black Holes
11) By 2020, hoe many research centres to be established in Antarctica by India?
12) How the generator works?
Ans: Mechanical to electrical Energy
13) Which of the following does not come under Home Ministry?
14) Who is the winner of U19 cricket World Cup?
Ans: West Indies
15) What is the capital of Nagaland?
16) Where the NASA Headquarters situated?
Ans: Washington DC
17) Stainless Steel is an?
18) Where is the Statue of Liberty Situated?
Ans: New York,USA
19) Khajuraho Temple is located at -
ANs: Madhya Pradesh
20) Which gas is released during respiration by human Beings?
21) State share boundary with Bangladesh?
22) Which Cricketer Hits theree consecutive centuries in Cricket World Cup?
Ans: Kumar Sangakkara
23) Maximum number of Medals won by which country in Olympics 2012?
24) What is the Infrared Rays?
Ans: Electromagnetic Waves
25) Which of the following is not protocol?( LTP,SMTP,HTTP,ATM )
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here