Today we are presenting you a 10 question set on Indian Geography which is very important for your upcoming ISRO Assistant Exam:-
1. Lac is secreted by
a) trees like rubber
b) certain kinds of birds
c) some animals
2. Gujarat is noted for the cultivation of
3. Black soil derived from volcanic rocks, with humus is suitable for growing
4. Which of the following is a rabi crops?
5. The Satpura Thermal Power Station is in
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Madhya Pradesh
6. Tobacco was introduced into India by the
7. In which of the following areas of India is there an overlapping plantation of tea and coffee?
8. The Hirakud Project harnesses the water of the ____________ river.
9. The Talcher Thermal Power Station is in
c) West Bengal
10. The Damodar Valley Project concerns two States
a) Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
b) West Bengal and Bihar
c) Maharashtra and Karnataka
d) Haryana and Punjab
Answers:1. d) a certain type of insect which feeds on the saps of trees such as Palas, Ber and Kusum2. a) Cotton3. c) cotton4. b) Mustard5. c) Madhya Pradesh6. b) Portuguese7. c) South-west8. c) Mahanadi9. a) Orissa10. b) West Bengal and Bihar
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here