1. Ice packed in saw dust does not melt quickly. Why?
Ans: aw dust is a bad conductor of heat and protects the ice from the external heat and hence from melting away quickly
2. Name of the point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is furthest from the sun is __________.
3. Great Barrier Reef is located in which ocean?
Ans: Pacific Ocean
4. Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed?
5. Mahabalipuram Temple is also known as?
Ans: Mamallapuram (Shore Temple in Tamilndu)
6. Who elected as first women President of Nepal?
Ans: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
7. Who is the first women Speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans: Meira Kumar
10. BC Roy award is given in which field?
11. Bio gas is used for ________ ?
12. Which is not described in the constitution?
Ans: Planning Commission
13. Who is the winner of Wimbledon Women’s single Title 2016?
Ans: Serena Williams
14. Commercial bank give loan to which sector?
Ans: Priority Sector
15. Reason of light reflection?
Ans: Reflection happens at the interface between two mediums with significantly different properties.
16. Rann of Kutch is famous for?
Ans: seasonal salt marsh
17. Which layer of the Earth's atmosphere contains the ozone layer?
18. Azolla is used in ___________?
Ans: Rice Cultivation
More Questions Will Be Updated Soon ..
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here