white, pink, yellow, green, black, and blue color and not necessarily in the same order.
Q will attend a meeting on Thursday and like yellow color. Only two people will attend a meeting between Q and the one who will attend a meeting in Chennai. P will attend a meeting immediately before N. P will attend a meeting on one of the days before Q. P will neither attend a meeting in Chennai or black color. S like green color .Only two people will attend a meeting between P and the one who will attend a meeting in Pune. Only one person will attend a meeting between Q and the one who will attend the meeting in Kolkata. Neither P nor N will attend a meeting in Kolkata or pink. M will attend the meeting immediately before the one who will attend the meeting in Baroda. One who attend the meeting Baroda not like red color. P does not like red color. The who attend the meeting Kolkata likes pink color. Only three people will attend a meeting between S and O. S will attend a meeting before O and O like’s blue color. P will neither attend a meeting in Mumbai nor in Surat. Q will not attend a meeting in Mumbai.
1. In which of the following Cities will N attend a meeting?
2. On which of the following days will S attend a meeting?
3. Which of the following pairs represent those who will participate immediately before and immediately after Q?
a. S, R
b. S, M
d. N, O
e. N, R
4. As per the given arrangement P is related to Friday and Q is related to Sunday in a certain way. To which of the following is S related to in the same Way?
5. In which of the following colors will R like?
6. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way as per the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
7. Which of the following combination is true?
e. All true
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here