1. Who among the following granted permission to the english to establish their factory in India ?
2. The tomb of Babar is at
3. Who among the following deserve the credit for the construction of Lal Qila at Agra ?
4. Who among the following was regarded as ' Zinda Pir' ?
5. The battle of Dharmat was fought between........?
a. Babar and Afhans
b. Mohammad Ghori and Jai Chand
c. Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
6. Sher Shah's real name was ....?
a. Farid Khan
7. Nishat Garden was built by ......?
a. Sher Shah
b. Asaf Ali
8. Akbar's land revenue system was known
a. Zabti system
b. Todarmal system
c. Bandobast system
d. All of the above
9. In which language was ' Tuzuki-i-Bburi' written ?
10. Tulsidas was a contemporary of ?
d. Shah Jahan
11. The Mughal painting reached its zenith during the reign of ......?
d. Shah Jahan
12. The designation " Amil " in Akbar's time meant ?
a. Revenue Officer
b. Customer Officer
c. Tax Officer
d. Law Officer
13. Which Mughal Emperor prohibited the use of tobacco ?
a. Mohammad Shah
14. which of the following Englishman was honoured by Jahangi with the title of ' Khan' ?
a. Edward Terry
b. William Hawkins
c.Sir Thomas Roe
15. The Mughal Emperor , who died a sudden fall the staircase was ?
5.Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
12. Revenue Officer
14. William Hawkins
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here