3. An Operating System which allows multiple users to access a computer system concurrently is known as multi user operating system.
4. When the Operating System allows the execution of multiple tasks at one time, it is classified as a multi tasking Operating System.
5. A distributed Operating System manages a group of independent computers and makes them appear to be a single computer.
6. Embedded Operating Systems are designed to be used in embedded computer systems.
7. Examples of embedded Operating Systems are Windows 10, UBUNTU and Mac OS X yosemite.
8. Multi processing Operating System supports running a program on more than one CPU.
9. Multi threading Operating System allows different parts of a single program to run concurrently.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here