1. (A) Raman was one of those great/(B) sons of India who has earned everlasting/(C) fame for scientific researches/(D). No error
2. (A) Money which is a source/(B) of the happiness in life becomes/(C) a source of peril and confusion/(D) unless we control it/.(E) No error
3. (A) On almost every/(B) page there were/(C) announcements for/(D) cigarettes and tobacco/(E). No error
4. (A) The Cotton Textile Company/(B) cannot work properly unless/(C) it employs a talented/(D) sale representative/(E). No error
5. (A) The count/(B) married a rich heir/(C) a lass of fifteen/(D) who was a Jewess/(E). No error
6. (A) The eldest son/(B) of Mr. Thakur honours/(C) his senior's/(D) desires/.(E) No error
7. (A) One of them/(B) has given/(C) up one's/(D) studies/.(E) No error
8. (A) The more/(B) you read/(C) this book, the more/(D) you will like this/.(E) No error
9. (A) Some people have generously/(B) contributed to the welfare/(C) fund, but they wanted/(D) there names should be published/.(E) No error
10. (A) Lenin was greater/(B) than most/(C) other revolutionary/(D) in the world/.(E) No error
Download Error Spotting Rules - PDF
1. B; have will be used instead of has because here have will be used for those great sons which is in plural, not for Raman.
2. B; The will not be used before happiness because it is a singular uncountable noun
3. C; advertisements should be used instead of announcements because an announcement is something spoken and advertisement is related to a printed notice or news.
4. D; Sales representative is the correct word. Sale representative is an incorrect word.
5. B; A rich heiress will be used to refer to a lady.
6. E; No error
7. C; His or her will be used instead of one's to refer to the person we are talking about
8. D; It should be used instead of this. Because it personal pronoun is more suitable with the book.
9. D; Their names is the correct answer because possessive pronoun of they is their.
10. C; Answers. Revolutionaries will be used instead of revolutionary because plural noun is used after most other/some other/ many other.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here