Today I am sharing General Awareness/ General Science Questions asked in First shift of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam. Exam held on - 8 January 2017.
- Process of making curd from milk – Coagulation
- Highest grosser Hollywood movie? Gone with Wind
- Seismology is discovered by whom?
- How much is the biological oxygen demand?
- Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd – Renin
- Which state has maximum number of forests? – Madhya Pradesh
- Bibi ka Maqbara was built by ? Azam Shah
- Bodo Tribes are in which state? Assam
- Who invented seismograph – John Milne
- In BOD5, what is 5 ? – Biochemical Oxygen Demand : 5 part per million
- Newtons third law – For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Who given oath to governor – Chief justice of high court
- Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere? 21 June
- From where do plants get energy? CO2
- What do you mean by displacement ?
- Who won the Oscar for Best Supporting actress? Alicia Vikander
- Who is the author of Prithivi Raj Raso ? Chand Bardai
- When did first world war start? – 1914
- Kanha is famous for which endangered species of deer – Swamp Deer
- Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? – Vitamin K
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here