- Howard Akin of Harvard university develop Harvard Mark - I. This was the first machine ever to execute pre programmed instructions without manual interface.
- A minicomputer may be defined as a small general purpose computer that is capable of handling large amount of data from multiple users working simultaneously.
- Joy stick is used to move the cursor from place to place and to click on various items in programs. Joy stick is used mostly in computer games.
- Printer is an output device that prints text or images on paper or other media. The two main typea of printers are Impact printers and non impact printers.
- PROM- Programmable Read Only Memory - is a type of ROM. After the data is programmed into ROM, it can’t be erased or changed.
- BASIC (Beginners All Purpose Code) is an high level language used for symbolic Instruction teaching.
- Firmware is a software program or set of instructions programmed on a hardware device. It provides the necessary instructions for how the device communicates with the other computer hardware.
- Multiprocessing - A computer processing mode that provides for simultaneous processing of two or more programs or routines by use of multiple CPU’s within a single computer system.
- The full form of OOPS is Object Oriented Programming System.
- To activate the ruler, CTRL + SHIFT +F10 is used.
- Tablet is a mobile computer without a keyboard. It has a moniter that forms one side of the device. The moniter is touch sensitive and can present a virtual keyboard when input is required.
- The legal right to use software based on specific restrictions is granted via a software license.
- The speed of clock frequency of a microprocessor is measured in hertz.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here