- PL/1 - Programming language 1 is the high-level language used for scientific and commercial application area.
- DRAM- Dynamic RAM uses capacitors to store memory. It requires refresh.
- Interpreter translates and executes each program statement one at a time, instead of producing a complete machine language program like assemblers and compliers do.
- PS/2 connector is a 6 pin Mini-DIN connector used for connecting some keyboards and mice to a PC compatible computer system.
- Title Bar is located along the top of a window or a dialogue box that displays the name of the window or software program being used.
- Intranet is a private network utilising internet type tools, but available only within that organisation. For large organisations, an intranet provides an easy access mode to corporate information for employees.
- Star, Star-Wired Ring, Tree, Linear Bus are the main types of physical topologies.
- Transceivers are used to connect nodes to the various ethernet media. Allowing them to be connected directly to ethernet without requiring an external transceivers
- Cc- carbon copy the term refers the sending copies of an electronic message to secondary recipients.
- The full form of CMOS is Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor.
- When using a web browser to display web pages hosted by a web server, your computer would be acting as a web client.
- Virtual Reality- A simulated three-dimensional environment, displayed in real time with interactive capabilities.
- UNIX a multitasking operating system. It is big push it that it allows one server to service many different end users at one time.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here