- Static RAM’s are volatile in nature but they need no regenerator to retain the data. It uses transistors to store information.
- Buffer is a region of memory used to temporarily hold data while it is being moved from one place to another.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) - It permits the direct reading of any printed character like MICR. With OCR, a user can scan a page from a book. The computer will recognise the characters in the page as letters and punctuation marks and stores.
- PASCAL is a high-level language named after thw french philosopher. This language is used in Teaching area.
- The full form of IRC is Internet Relay Chat.
- Shortcut ALT+SHIFT+F2 is used to choose the save command in file menu.
- Errors caused by faulty logic and coding mistakes are referred to as bugs. Finding and correcting these mistakes and errors that prevent the program fron running and producing correct output is called debugging.
- Data link layer is will also allow and define the error detection and correction schemes that ensure data was sent and received.
- A star topology is designed with each node, connected directly to a central network hub or concentrator. The hub manages and controls all functions of the network. It also acts as a repeater.
- IP Addressing - An IP address is a unique identifier for a node or host connection on an IP network.
- Flowline symbol is a flow chart shows the exact sequence in which instructions are executed.
- Gateway is a communication processor that connects dissimilar networks by providing the translation from one set of protocol to another.
- Operating system is a type of software that controls the internal operations of the computer and controls how the computer works with all its parts.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here