- Adware - it comes with programs that may be purchased or download on the internet. These are usually hidden in the system, so it is very difficult to remove these programs from your system.
- A directory is another name for a folder. Files on our hard disk are organised into various folders or directories.
- In 1970, Niklaus Wirth of Switzerland designed Pascal to teach structured programming, which emphasised the orderly use of conditional and loop control structures without GOTO statements.
- Procedure Oriented Languages provides easy to use features which allow the programmer to write processing steps required for a particular application. CIBIL, FORTRAN are the examples of procedure-oriented languages.
- Boot record, this term indicates the start-up of the computer when we turning it ON and loading the operating system into our computer’s memory.
- The full form of ZIFS is Zero Insertion Force Socket.
- The shortcut to minimise all windows is Windows key+M.
- In Microsoft word, information regarding the status of NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK and INSERT buttons is present on the status bar.
- In OSI model, Network layer provides the definition for the connection of two dissimilar networks.
- A Linear bus topology consists of a main run of cable with a terminator at each end. All nodes are connected to the linear cable.
- Broadband is a network connection with high enough bandwidth to allow for streaming audio and video.
- Single clicking is an action where the pointer touches the object, then you quickly press and release the primary mouse button once.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here