- The full form of GML is Generalised Markup Language.
- W3C ( World Wide Web Consortium) - an independent standard body composed of university researches and industry practitioners that is devoted to setting effective standards to promote the orderly growth of WWW.
- T1- an internet backbone line that carries upto 1.536 million bits per second.
- Syntax - a set of grammatical rules defining valid use of specific commands or instructions in a computer language.
- Terabyte (TB) - its about a trillon bytes. 1TB is equal to 1024 GB.
- Algorithm is a set of instructions, sometimes it called a procedure or function that is used to perform a certain task.
- Spyware comes with some free programs and it will monitor our internet activity and send information to some corporation.
- Sub-directory - If the directory is located within another directory it is called as subdirectory of that directory or folder.
- A toolbar is a set of icons or buttons that are part of a software program’s interface. In Microsoft word, the spacing between default tab stops is 0.5. The paragraph alignment uses the default alignment as left alignment.
- In OSI model, Transport layer allows data to be broken into smaller packages for data to be distributed and addressed to other nodes.
- Alt+O is the shortcut used to Open Format Menu.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here