- Plethora: lots of / profuse
- Dearth: lack of / paucity of. / Opposite. Of plethora
- Insipid: lacking in taste
- Tussling: to fight
- Vitiate: to spoil
- Tranquil: calm
- Ambience: environment
- Ostracise: to exclude / prevent someone from taking part in a group
- Extol: to praise
- Retract: to take something back.
Now, I Urge you to construct such sentences which use the above vocabulary, Believe me this method will help you to fix all these words in your mind permanently.
By: Vivek Acharya
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here