Direction(Q.1-5):A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are nine people living on nine different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1, the one above that is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor is numbered 9. Each of them plays a different game like- Chess, Football, Kho-Kho, Cricket, Hockey, Carrom, Table-tennis, Badminton, Tennis.
- There are 3 floors between I and the one who plays cricket.
- I lives on an even number floor.
- The one who plays Kho-Kho lives immediately below the one who plays cricket.
- 2 person live between I and G. G does not like Kho-Kho. H lives immediately above C.
- One person lives between H and A.
- The one who plays table tennis lives immediately below G. C likes Kho-Kho.
- Two persons live between the one who likes hockey and the one who likes badminton.
- B plays hockey. B does not live immediately above H.
- The one who plays chess lives immediately above E.
- G does not play chess.
- D plays football. E plays tennis.
Q.1 Which of the following does play Carrom?
E. None of these
Q.2 Who among the following lives immediately above B?
A. The one who plays tennis
C. The one who plays table tennis
Q.3 Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of them does not belong to the group?
Q.4 Which of the following is not true?
A. F-Table tennis
Q.5 C plays which of the following games?
C. Kho Kho
Answers and Solution
Ans 1: B
Ans 2: C
Ans 3: C
Ans 4: D
Ans 5: C
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here