On 25th June 2017
- Mr. PM visited Portugal on 25th June and he met PM Antonio Costa of Portugal. India and Portugal signed 11 pacts in areas like counter-terrorism, space and climate studies. It was the 1st ever bilateral visit by an Indian PM to Portugal.
- About Portugal: Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, boarding Spain. The capital of Portugal is Lisbon and the currency is Euro.
On 26th June 2017
- On 26th June Mr. PM visited the US and met the president Donald Trump and the first lady of the US Melania Trump.
- Apart from the president, Mr. Modi also met some prominent American CEOs. During this visit, the US cleared the sale of Guadian Unmanned Aerial Systems to India. Donald Trump appreciated the GST and asked for the removal of barriers for the export of US goods into Indian markets.
- About the US: The capital of the US is Washington, D.C. and the currency is USD. New York City is the largest city in the US. The vice president of the US is Mike Pence and Chief Justice is John Roberts.
On 27th June 2017
- In his three nations’ tour, Mr. PM visited the Netherlands on 27th June and met PM Mark Rutte. Mr. PM also met King William Alexander and Queen Maxima and Dutch CEOs. India and the Netherlands signed three agreements i.e. MOU on water cooperation, MOU on cultural cooperation and agreement on amending social security agreement.
- About the Netherlands: The capital of the Netherlands is Amsterdam and the currency is Euro.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here