- SATH-E stands for Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital in Education.
- This scheme is giving preference to the human capital, and human capital can be improved by educating them and provide proper health facility.
- This scheme is also doing the same by giving the preference to the health and education.
- Venue: Delhi.
- Announced by: Amit Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog.
- NITI: National Institution for Transforming India.
- Chairman: PM Narender Modi.
- Vice Chairman: Rajiv Kumar.
- Participating states: Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand.
- Operation: 2018 to 2020.
- This scheme is not a roadmap of states but it is a map of health and education condition of human capital.
- Here, Roadmap term refers to the goal-driven; time-bound exercise that will end on 2020.
- In May 2017, NITI offers all states of India to join an initiative to improve the condition of health and education sector.
- But only 16 states were there who respond positively.
- Out of 16 states, only 3 states were selected for this initiative and those states are Jharkhand, Orissa and Madhya Pradesh.
- And Sustainable Action for Transforming human capital in Education (SATH-E) takes place.
Aim of SATH-E Roadmap:
- This scheme helps in promoting vocational education, skill development, and training of teacher and introducing technology in classrooms for students. So, they can give better performance.
- This scheme also promoting data-driven analysis to strengthen educational monitoring across schools in the country.
- This scheme also aims to transform the school education in the participating states.
- It also aims to create role model States for education and mainstream ‘islands of excellence’ across the country to facilitate the quantitative and qualitative transformation of learning outcomes.
- It is a formal agreement.
- Funding will be done by cost sharing between NITI Aayog and participating states.
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
- Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL).
- External third party funding
- Public-Private-Philanthropic Partnership (PPPP)
Information Related to States:
|States||Capital||Largest City||Cheif Minister||Governor||Tagline||Dances|
|Jharkhand(This state has been carved out from Bihar in 2000)||Ranchi||Jamshedpur(Also known as Tata Nagar)||Raghubar Das||Draupadi Murmu||A New Experience||Paika
|Orissa||Bubneshwar||Bubneshwar||Naveen Patnaik||Satya Pal Malik||The soul of Incredible India||Chhow
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Indore||Shiv Raj Chohan||Anandiben Patel||Heart of Incredible India||Matkai Gangaur
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here