- First Governor General of Independent India – Lord Louis Mountbatten.
- First Indian Governor General of independent India – Chakravarthi Rajagopalachari.
- Dysoxia: Abnormal oxygen metabolism in cells and tissues.
- Hypoxia: Deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues.
- Male hormones – Testosterone.
- Female hormones – Estrogen and Progesterone.
- Phishing: A scam using spoofed emails from well-known companies to direct consumers to fraudulent websites.
- Spoofing: Spoofing is a type of scam where an intruder attempts to gain unauthorized access to a user's system or information by pretending to be the user.
- Vishing: Vishing (voice or VoIP phishing) is an electronic fraud tactic in which individuals are tricked into revealing critical financial or personal information to unauthorized entities.
- Smishing: A form of phishing, SMiShing occurs when a fraudster sends you an SMS/textmessage asking you to provide sensitive, personal, and/or financial information via a Web link and false website, or via a telephone number.
- Spiritual Capital of India – Varanasi.
- Cultural Capital of India – Calcutta.
- Ergophobia – Fear of work.
- Chorophobia – Fear of dancing.
- Capital of Jamaica – Kingston.6
- Capital of Saint Vincent and Grenadines – Kingstown.
- First President – Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
- First Vice President – Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
- Legislative Capital of Assam – Guwahati.
- Judiciary Capital of Assam– Dispur.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here