- First Computer Programming Language – FORTRAN Language.
- Inventor of Computer Programming/Coding – Ada Lovelace.
- Gravitational Constant (G) - 6.67408 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2
- Acceleration due to Gravity (g) - 9.8 m/s/s
- Cotton City – Yavatmal, Maharashtra.
- Silk City – Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Cloning: The process of creating living creatures or things.
- First cloning in India was done on a Buffalo at Karnal by National Diary Research Institute.
- DNA Bank – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Stem Cell Bank - Keelakottaiyur, Tamilnadu.
- First STD Service in India – Between Lucknow and Kanpur (Started in 1960)
- First ISD Service in India – Between Mumbai and Great Britain (Started in 1976)
- Memorial Place of B.R. Ambedkar - Chaitya Bhoomi, Maharashtra.
- Memorial Place of K.R. Narayanan – Karma Bhoomi, Delhi.
- Longest river in the World – Nile.
- River with Largest Drainage Basin – Amazon River.
- Hurricane – Systems that develop over the Atlantic or the eastern Pacific Oceans.
- Typhoons - Systems that develop over the Western North Pacific and Phillipines.
- Cyclones - Systems that develop over the India and South Pacific Ocean.
- First acting President of India - Varahagiri Venkata Giri (following the death of Zakir Hussain in 1969)
- First acting Prime Minister of India – Gulzarilal Nanda (following the death of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 and Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1966.)
- Local winds are small scale convective winds of local origin caused by temperature differences
- Local Wind of South Africa – Berg Wind
- Local Wind of Western Africa – Harmattan
- Local Wind of Arabian Desert – Simoon
- Local Wind of Sahara Desert – Sirocco
- Agenda of World Bank – It helps to promote reconstruction of developing nations.
- Agenda of International Monetary Fund – It helps to promote international monetary cooperation.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here